Aug 16, 2011

TAKE OUT!!

With the take out of Motorola Mobility (ticker: MMI) I'm eagerly looking for RIMM to entertain takers or maybe even a nice pop on the news.

But on MMI... The company hasn't made money in a while, and struggling to compete. so for anemic revenue growth and a stale product (droid and atrix phone maker?) and a relative flop of the Xoom... i feel google reached high and too hard. A 60% premium for a company that issue a disappointing outlook for the rest of the year? sorry, but that portfolio of patents better be worth a lot more than people think. I think googs was bidding against themselves!
(disclaimer: I hold RIMM)

A RIMM pop will make me sell out I think... target bout 28.50

Switch into some interesting laggards like CSCO. Maybe even look at a bank or 2... C and JPM look interesting for a trade?

No comments: